Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent TV Distortion

2 V6 boxes both suffering.   Tried the reboots, cable tightening and advice on the website,  Previous answers seem to indicate cabling issues one having surfaced in the box in the street  Worst late afternoon and evening around 8pm but could be coincidence.  It does it at other times as well  Driving us nuts.  Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent TV Distortion

How are you connecting the V6s to the Hub, Wi-Fi or ethernet cable ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Thanks for trying to help. Both on Ethernet
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It’s not an internet issue but a tv signal issue it seems.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi achillin, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the TV service and we want to get this resolved for you. Can you confirm if you are still having issues with this? If so, we will be able to look in to this via private message. I will send you one now. Chris 

0 Kudos