Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent Service

Intermittent service in postcode RG19

Can to tell me why i have had Intermittent broadband service all week, as notifified on

F008522193

C01158899

F008553428

F0085427763

?

please

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent Service

What does the service status page say?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

4 times this week Status page reports a fault that is being worked on.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

...what does it state as of now?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi KeithHolden,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear you have been receiving an intermittent service.

I have had a look at things our end and cannot see any faults showing, all your levels are where they should be, if you are still having issues I advise you to set up a free “Broadband Quality Monitor” to continually monitor the state of your connection and record any network dropouts. It does it 24/7/365 and it keeps a visual record of any/all of your network disconnections, useful data to have to match to the Network logs (in your Hub settings) and also in discussions with us. Make sure you uncheck the “ignore ping from WAN side” box in the settings if you see a wall of "red" - note it will take an hour or two to start seeing a sensible picture. please run this for 72 hours and post the results here so we can have a further look into this for you.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos