Menu
Rebels123
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent Internet

We’ve been having very bad and unreliable internet connection in our area of north west London for over a week now! We can’t work from home and need to connect to our mobile data to do any simple task requiring the internet. We have been trying to call and chat customer service to try and get an engineer around but to no avail.

we’re very much considering leaving Virgin Media as we’ve never had a smooth ride with you guys since day one.

need this fixed ASAP

aoifecliff2
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent Internet

We’re the exact same and are also in North London - it’s infuriating! It’s been appalling since the start of the year in particular - the connection drops multiple times a day and signal is very weak. I’m going to have to start going into the office if this continues. The only suggestion I got from Virgin was to buy a WiFi pod from them - why would I need a booster when the signal drops in the very room the router is in? Surely the issue is the router itself, and why would a booster help a dropping connection? Blatant up-sell. We’ll also be jumping ship if they can’t resolve this ASAP. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Rebels123
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent Internet

The absurdity is that we personally have 2 boosters in our house already!! Virgins Media sent 2 to us because we wanted to leave the first week we started our contract. This was due to internet not working as it should from the very first hour it was installed. Then it worked decently (not amazingly) for the Christmas period. Then from the first week of January it started cutting off, speed is ridiculously slow, upload speed non existent. So disappointed 😞 

0 Kudos