Menu
TszWong
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent Internet - Always drops off at around 09:30am (which is very annoying...)

Hi all,

Have not started any monitoring yet... but the issue seems repeat itself everyday...

My little one (16 months old) is having Zoom classes (which she really enjoys), starts at 09:30. The recent issue with the connection really interrupts the classes badly...

I have tried restarted the hub (VM Hub 3), but still the same issue occurs... 
The issue occurs since mid Jan.

Just wanted to know, are there any known issues within the network recently...? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent Internet - Always drops off at around 09:30am (which is very annoying...)

Have you checked for “known network faults”?
More than likely its just a wifi problem. The quick and permanent fix is to connect your device directly to the Hub by ethernet cable. See if that works - if it does we can see if we can help fix the wifi issue.

However to see if there are issues - see this...

As well as trying the “check service,” Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum), also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually tells you of more local issues down to postcode level. These may not be listed on the Area Status web page (Areas are not “Geographic” they are billing areas) as that usually only covers faults affecting 1000’s of customers) so phone may give you more info, but even that may not cover problems affecting a few customers.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos