Menu
Nieubeubeu
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent Connection

Hi,

following a full day of no service I am having an intermittent connection for the past 10 days. I tried to reboot my hub and checked all the connections but the issue is still there.

i have checked the connection status and this intermittent issues is constantly reported.

Could you please advise.

0 Kudos
lotharmat
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent Connection

The most useful and up to date info comes from the 0800 561 0061 number. Try that to see if there are any faults that the web service hasn't picked up!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

0 Kudos
Nieubeubeu
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent connection issue confirmed for my area but nothing further … no ETA … basically I am paying a service that does not exist ..

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If there's an issue you need to wait for it to be resolved.

Residential services have no SLA's for faults and repairs.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nieubeubeu, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you have been having issues with an intermittent connection. Checking the stats I can see that the area fault has now been resolved and is no longer open. There are some issues with your power levels though so I would like to arrange for an engineer to come to take a look at this for you. 

I just need to confirm the address to ensure we are booking the visit on the correct account. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nieubeubeu,

Thanks for coming back to me via private message with your information.

I have booked you in for the next available appointment. We cannot confirm the appointment time slot publicly, so to view this please sign in to My Virgin Media here: My VM

If the appointment is unsuitable or if anyone living at your property has tested positive for Coronavirus, has been asked to self-isolate or has flu-like symptoms then please reschedule the appointment on the same link. 

Lets us know how the appointment goes. 

Take care.

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos