cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent Connection and WiFi Dropping - Engineer Keeps Cancelling

ILike2BBQ
Joining in

Hi,

I have had intermittent Connection and WiFi issues on all devices for the past 4 weeks. This seems to happen to all devices at the same time so it's definitely a Hub Issue.

Restarting or Resetting seems to fix things temporarily however the same issues arise several hours later.

I've had Virgin Media offer a Partial Refund however everytime they boom a technician, its cancelled as "There are issues in the area that have since been resolved". This is not the case as my neighbours who have Virgin Media have not faced any issues.

This is causing major issues when working from home, however I am at my wits end. I've been with VM for many years and never had to deal with this level of problems, incompetence and confusion.

Any advice?

2 REPLIES 2

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ILike2BBQ 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear of the broadband issues. From the tests ran, you need a tech visit. This is because your downstream power levels are showing as out of spec.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ILike2BBQ 

Thanks for your message. 

I'm replying publicly because an area issue has been identified and thus doesn't now need to be discussed in a private space.

F010867640 - fault number.

The estimated fix date is tomorrow at 11am. Hopefully fixed sooner for you.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill