Menu
Lightsue
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent Broadband - possible engineer visit

I have been on hold for over half an hour and then get someone trying to talk me through the stages which we have done on line already a dozen times. He then told me he was connecting me to book an engineer.... another twenty minutes ago. Is there live chat or some-one to actually talk to who knows what they are doing? All I want to do is book an engineer to come out and sort the issue of intermittent broadband out, but this is proving to be an impossible task.

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent Broadband - possible engineer visit

You can book by phone or waiting here for a forum rep to respond.

What is the issues you're having exactly?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Lightsue
Just joined
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Spoiler
Booking on phone is not an option - I have been round and round in circles with this on the phone. The service is atrocious and either get upt through to useless staff who then put us on hold again, and completely fail to resolve anything. 

The problem is really poor broadband, with intermittent faults and an inability for Virgin to respond or perform a basic service of providing an engineer. Their service is absolutely appalling.

0 Kudos
Tudor
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Is it both Ethernet connected devices and WiFi?

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Poor in what sense? What devices? What methods of connecting?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos