Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent Broadband Disruption

Can anyone please advise how I can get to speak to an actual human being at Virgin?  I’ve been having internet disruption issues for months now and I advised the engineer who came out to supply a new external box in September.  He was supposed to have raised a job for internal work to be done however communication with him has been sporadic.  An appointment was made for him to come and do the work more than 3 weeks ago but he was a “no show”.  Since then I’ve received no replies to my texts or calls.  By chance on Wednesday evening a member of the Sales team called with offers to upgrade my package and I explained that I would not be considering anything until the internet was actually working properly.  The operator said she would investigate and get someone to call.  Still waiting!!

I understand resources have been stretched due to the circumstances we are all living in at the moment but I’m very disappointed in being treated like this after being with Virgin for many years.  

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Intermittent Broadband Disruption

You can either call in (08:00 is the best time) or wait on here for a few days (6 to 7 days average) until one of the VM Forum Staff comes along.

If you wait on here Do Not bump the thread it will put it further down the VM 'to do list'.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi AlyHarper59, thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your broadband connection.  I would like to take a closer look at this on your behalf.  To enable me to do so I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope on the top right of the screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi AlyHarper59

Just a quick note, to check if you're satisfied with the efforts and response from the forum team so far?  Remember if you need help in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lee,

Thank you so much for all your help with this matter.  You have been extremely efficient in sorting this out for me.  Hopefully all will be well soon, however I know where to come in future if I need more help.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

AlyHarper59

If you say "Ghostbusters" I'm going to be very upset:-)

Regards

Lee

0 Kudos