Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent Broadband Connection DA5

Been having intermittent broadband connection for approximately 3 weeks. Had an engineer out who changed the router, but the problem has still continued. I cannot bear to talk to the customer service team, can someone here help. Been restarting modem and no joy. Even the technical test online doesn't work - 'somethings gone wrong with the test'.

I'm not the only person in the local area having these problems.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Intermittent Broadband Connection DA5

Firstly set up a BQM at thinkbroadband.com - this will give you an insight into what is happening with the signal coming into the property, it will take a few hours to get any kind of trend showing.

Then ...

Type 192.168.0.1 into your browser URL bar and press enter.  When the page appears DO NOT LOG IN but click ‘Check Router Status’. Copy and paste the contents of each tab onto here, a Guru will be along in the not too distant future to decipher the info.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson

Ex UK Armed Forces
Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent Broadband Connection DA5

Edit: didn't spot that Mike had covered what I posted

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos