cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittant wifi for weeks

jop3
Joining in

I've been having intermittant wifi for almost a month now, I've tried calling about it just to be told there is a fault in the area and they're working on it and then not actually being able to speak to someone about it. I've had no updates about this, and I've tried everything I can think of on my end.

I've complained in writing three times, and so far nothing has come of it.. any help would be greatly appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3

Jo337
Joining in

I am experiencing the same problem with intermittent Wi-Fi for weeks.    
unfortunately I have no idea what to advise you as they just keep saying they are also working in my area.    🤷‍♀️ 

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What is being reported on your “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues and fix estimates, down to street cab/ postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hi @jop3 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us, and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies that you have been having intermittent issues in your area. We would like to bring you in for a private message to look into this deeper for you.

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina