Menu
Joining in
Message 11 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittant Broadband drop outs

Hi

Do i have to wait over a week between replies?  

I can't put my router in router mode because then i can't use it for my work because the wifi won't reach my desk.  

It is a lot more stable but i'm only getting between 30 and 50mb down which on a 200mb line is not good.  

thanks 

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 12 of 13
Flag for a moderator

So I see that i now have to wait 2 weeks for replies.  I'm still having severe dropping issues, which is making gaming and streaming impossible.  I'm hardwired in and if you look at my BQM it is really bad the last few days.  It was stable for a few days but now its just as bad again. 

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 13 of 13
Flag for a moderator

@Justclaire wrote:

So I see that i now have to wait 2 weeks for replies.  I'm still having severe dropping issues, which is making gaming and streaming impossible.  I'm hardwired in and if you look at my BQM it is really bad the last few days.  It was stable for a few days but now its just as bad again. 

You can phone or use the sms service. This isn’t an easy pass to speak to a company rep. Response times here are 5-10 day minimum depending on workloads. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos