Menu
podwoe
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Intelligent WiFi pod woe

I upgraded my broadband package recently, and suddenly found we didn't get coverage throughout the house. I was able to order one intelligent pod online, but one isn't enough to reach the whole house and we need to extend the network. I called the Fault Line number several times, finally got through today - and then was cut off in the middle of getting it sorted out! There's no prospect of any online alternative. Has anyone else been able to get an additional pod delivered? 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intelligent WiFi pod woe

Keep trying - but others are reporting being told that they are out of stock right now.

The alternative would be to send the Pod back and source your own better quality wireless equipment.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
podwoe
Just joined
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intelligent WiFi pod woe

Thank you! Good advice - might be quickest to send it back as you suggest, and install something else. 

0 Kudos