Menu
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 11 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: Instagram issues on WiFi

Do a pinhole reset of the Hub to restore it to how it was.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 12 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. I just pressed the reset button and after the lights flashed abit I tried to log in and it says unable to join and the proceeded to say say no internet. Do I need to press the button for longer?  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 13 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Yes - with the Hub "on" - press it in with a paperclip till it stops and then hold it there for 60 seconds (use a clock!) and then release it - dont restart the Hub. check after a minute or so whats happening

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 14 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Thank you so much, it’s up and running again. Still got my original issue but don’t want to mess about in that sight again. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 15 of 16
Flag for a moderator

You should its fun ! You probably switched it to modem mode. But as you can see its easy to get back to the starting position.

--------------------
John
--------------------

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 16 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I have also got this issue with virgin! I thought it was our WiFi connection (newly installed) but looks like a lot of people have this issue: what a joke that nothing has been done yet? I keep switching to 4G and the app works fine but it’s meant that I’ve had an extra data bill as I’ve been running out of data.

i don’t really appreciate or understand why I should pay over £100 for tv and broadband for something so simple to not work? I wonder if I would have this issue with sky.

0 Kudos