cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect disconnection-Complaint can’t get resolved

Redfos
Tuning in

I raised an issue yesterday  regarding an incorrect disconnection and my frustration in trying all week to get the service back on. It was picked up by a member of the service team but he went offline before anything was done to resolve my issue. I have no idea if/ when he will be back online and I am no nearer to getting my issue resolved. Posting this in the hope someone can tell me the hours the team work and whether someone else could pick this up. We have no broadband, phone or tv and as we work from home this is an urgent problem which no one will take responsibility to resolve 

3 REPLIES 3

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try checking with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 or if you have a VM landline 150 as small local faults are not listed on the VM status page.   Compensation starts after 48 Hours of total loss of service. 

As for working from home, VM residential contracts have no SLA's, so a backup internet connection may be a good idea, e.g. 30 day 4G SIM deal for a mobile router?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for the response but there is no fault. We have been disconnected in error- been promised all week that it would be back on next day but nearly a week and still nothing- no broadband , tv or phone.

I’ ll have a look at the Sim suggestion.

Thanks again

Hey Redfos, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

I can see you are currently in PM with my colleague about this, please do feel free to reach out if you need anything else from him. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?