Menu
nickjj1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Impossible to Complain

I have been trying to make a complaint against Virgin Media for over two weeks now and it seems impossible to actually do so. Virgin Media accidentally cut off our internet for 6 whole days and have not offered us any compensation so I am trying to contact them to log my complaint. Here is what I've tried:

- Online via my account - For a number of days whenever I got to the 'Contact Us' page clicking on 'Complaints' leads me to an empty page that simply says 'This site can't be reached'. I've just tried again now and got the same non-existent page. More on this later..

- Phoning - I spent a total of 2.5hrs on hold to Virgin whilst trying to get our initial problem looked at and have been reluctant to make a complaint due to the wait. Another reason for avoiding this is that in the option menu when you call Virgin there is no 'complaints' option so the one time I did get through (after 30mins on hold) I had to be transferred to complaints (by that point I was due another call and had to give up)

- Twitter - Tweeted at Virgin saying that their complaints page was down and I needed to reach them. No response.

A few days back I finally got through to the complaints page and sent off my complaint and received a complaint number - C-280121460 However, when I log into my account and go to 'track my complaint' it says 'There's nothing to see here'. The complaint was sent 5 days ago now.

I AM TEARING MY HAIR OUT!! It was a nightmare trying to get our initial issue fixed and it's been an utter nightmare (and huge waste of time) just trying to contact Virgin to complain and ask for compensation. Please, please, please Virgin, respond to this. It really feels like you couldn't care less about your costumers experiences.

Kind regards,

Nick

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Impossible to Complain

VM staff normally respond on here in the 5-10 days timescale.

Call in at 08.00 (should get through quickly) and follow options 1,1,4,4, and tell them you want to cancel the account because of this issue - they should sort you out

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos