Menu
JOSHMILLEN18
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I want to cancel my broadband

Hi I need to cancel my broadband, can someone do this for me. I don't feel comfortable talking on the phone. Thanks 

0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: I want to cancel my broadband

It can't be done on the forum, but you can write to the address in your contract and request cancellation that way if you don't feel comfortable talking on the phone. 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

As Z92 says - there ar 2 options...

1. Call 150 from a VM phone or by dialling 0345 454 1111 options 1,1,4,4, from any phone - they are still picking up - calling at 08.00 is the best time
2. In writing to
Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG.
Include dates, name address and all account details. Send the letter by Royal Mail Guaranteed delivery and save a copy along with the proof of sending and the proof of delivery with signature.

Some information on cancelling & early disconnection fees you may be subject to along with the 30-day notice period, are here are here...

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services#end

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services/early...

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
JOSHMILLEN18
Tuning in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

My contract has to be cancelled before the 11th. Not enough time 

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

…. then your only option is to phone.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
JOSHMILLEN18
Tuning in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Got through finally and was on the phone with someone I could barely understand.. It was like a battle to cancel the broadband.. You want a new contract etc etc, why are your canceling, but you had 200 downloads or something (is that even legal?) Bloody useless

I know why I don't like phoning 

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

… but did you manage to cancel?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
JOSHMILLEN18
Tuning in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Person on the phone said so but I have no idea now. No emails etc to confirm it 

0 Kudos