cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to speak to a person for disability help

jojo90
Joining in

I need to get reliable Wi-Fi in a disabled bedroom, the room can get Wi-Fi but it is unreliable or weak.  I need to speak to a real person to talk about what they can do re supplying extenders or pods, I've tried calling on 150 but there is no 'person' option. I know the call will be complicated by the fact I am not the main account holder (he is in hospital). 

I'd like to think virgin have some help for customers with disabilities but still cant find any suitable contact information. Any suggestion how I can talk to a real person. 

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jojo90 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us, and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the issues with the WiFi in the bathroom, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jojo90.

Thanks for joining me in a private message to resolve your issue. Please reach back out to us should you need us in the future.

Sabrina