Menu
hallni02
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I need to order a booster

I need to order a booster, yet there is no option on the app or any live chat available.

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I need to order a booster

You can contact VM to report your problem using ...

Text service on 07533051809

150 from Virgin landline.

0345 454 1111 from any other UK  phone.

The best time to call is 08:00 to get a UK agent, anything after 10:00 you must realise that you are quite likely to get through to an offshore agent that doesn't speak English as a first language.

Or you can wait on here for one of the VM Staff to pick up the thread but this may take a few days.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
hallni02
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi hallni02

Thanks for posting. I'll be more than happy to help ordering you a WiFi booster. 

I'll send you a PM now to arrange

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for joining me on hallni02,

Just to update the thread, the booster has been ordered. You can track the order via your My Virgin Media account here

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
hallni02
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you.

0 Kudos
hallni02
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi John

Thanks for the booster, however I require another booster as during lockdown I converted a spare bedroom to a man cave and I am unable to get broadband on the new smart TV although I do have a tivo box attached to the new tv. Can you help please?

0 Kudos