Menu
Netty235
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I’m trying to connect a small note book to my internet and I need a network key where do I get this pleas

As above 

0 Kudos
stabilo00
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I’m trying to connect a small note book to my internet and I need a network key where do I get this p

If you havnt changed it look underneath the hub.
0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I’m trying to connect a small note book to my internet and I need a network key where do I ge...

Hi Netty235, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you board with us in the Community. 

This link should help you get set up on your WiFi connection: Having issues connecting your device to your WiFi? Just click on the device specific to you and it will give you step by step instructions. 

If you have any further queries, please let me know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
g0akc
Well-informed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I’m trying to connect a small note book to my internet and I need a network key where do I get this p

Network Key  = WiFi password - on the hub

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!
0 Kudos