cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just cant get any help or acknowledgment

Johnstone-key
Joining in

Hi...when I joined virgin media there phone mast went down and I was with out use of 3 mobile phones that they charged me for and because I used my land line because the mobiles they give me were not working because of there phone mast they charged me for that to...my Internet signal disconnects and reconnects on average 10 to 20 times daily witch they have been out 4 or 5 times over 17 months and it's still the same since Friday 12th morning my landline and TV and broadband has been off due to a fault out in the road and can't be fixed till the 30th..I will end up paying for Xtra data on mobiles and no dought full price for the contract this month allso....they promised to compensate me over the mobiles being off last time aswell as the TV being out of sync and not cancelling my Sky tv witch there rep said they would but they didn't and I was paying for Sky tv to....evertime I mention they haven't compensated me for the mobiles not working for approx 3 Weeks they ignore me and send a technician to try fix the wifi problem and mark the complaint as resolved....ime disabled and need my services...I've now been told that all my services are down until 30th may and I bet ime charged for the month and left with no data on my mobiles..I've phoned and asked for free data on my mobiles until the 30th or the services are put back on as its all I have working is my mobile data but they just won't do it...I spent hours and hours ringing and explaining and got no were...o2 sim through virgin was even worse they made me feel like I was trying to pull a fast one....they just don't know what's happening in other branches of there business...I can't help you with that...that's not our department we are the mobile side not the broadband...ahhh God ime fed up with beating my head on a wall trying to get help Ime realy upset with it all....they told me to do a pin reset other day and told me on the phone it takes 3 to 4 hours witch I found out is rubbish...10mins to 15mins...I have had no service atall for 5 days now. They just take take take and ignore when you complain about being treated unfair..they even left all my Sky equipment when I joined them still wired up and put the new virgin equipment I'm the corner on the floor..I feel like they have bamboozled me....please help...this as been going on for 17 months and still not resolved

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Johnstone-key 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear of the service issues on both your cable and mobile accounts.

I will clarify a point you've made before we offer further assistance via a PM; If your mobile isn't working yet you use the landline, any charges incurred via the landline would be correct if any charges are raised via that. 

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill