Menu
Kevdoccfc
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have went down every available avenue to speak to someone and getting absolutely nowhere

Tried every method to speak to someone in person. every link this help page that help page automated this automated that I have issues with my services that need fixed apart from trying to contact Richard Branson personally is there anything I can do.

Regards

Irate customer

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I have went down every available avenue to speak to someone and getting absolutely nowhere

Mr. Branson is not associated with Virgin Media as a company.

What are the issues you’re having?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have went down every available avenue to speak to someone and getting absolutely nowhere

Hi Kevdoccfc, 

Thank you for your post to the Community and apologies for the delay in response. 

I am sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues with the service. On reviewing your account, I can see that our team have been in contact with your regarding your complaint. Have you received the response?

If you are still experiencing issues, can you please expand on what has been happening and I will be happy to take a closer look in to this for you. 

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos
bobtub
Just joined
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

i have had the same problem,i think the only answer is to change provider.the help you get from virgin is zero.yhe help service is rubbish

Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi bobtub, 

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing similar issues to the original poster. 

If you create a thread detailing the issue you have been experiencing, we will be happy to take a closer look for you. 

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos