Menu
Jsquires1990
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have sat on hold for an hour no help!

Hello, 

I have been sat on hold for way too. long and no answers as yet. 

Can an employee message me here my Hub 3.0 threw a wobble yesterday and was flooded with warnings and errors, all service was lost for a few hours. - needs looking into please.

Would be useful to get some help?

Thanks

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have sat on hold for an hour no help!

Have you checked for “known network faults”?

As well as trying the “check service,” Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum), also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually tells you of more local issues down to postcode level. These may not be listed on the Area Status web page (Areas are not “Geographic” they are billing areas) as that usually only covers faults affecting 1000’s of customers) so phone may give you more info, but even that wont cover problems affecting just a few customers.

If nothing shows on there, try calling it in as a fault (on 150 VM line - or 0345 454 1111 others) and see what they say when they test your connection. If they say it’s a known fault, get a fault reference number – n.b.- the UK call centre is still picking up and calling at 08.00 (Mon-Sat) or 09.00 (Sun) gives the best chance of getting through quickly.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Jsquires1990
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have checked for faults and none showing, spoke with agent who clarified my service was down for several hours but no answers why or where to go forward.

Need somebody from VM forum team to maybe investigate, I am not sitting on hold for >~1hr AGAIN!

Thanks
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

VM can take 5-10 days to get to these threads. Quicker to call in.

Call it in on 150 (VM Phone) or 0345 454 1111 (any other phone) and see what they say when they test the connection. Calling at 08.00 midweek (09.00 Sun) is the best time to get through quickly.

If you get cut off after an automated reboot cycle message, just call back in a couple of minutes as the system should know that you have just been on and it hasn’t helped and put you in the queue.

Or try options 1,1,4,4, “thinking of leaving” - they usually pick those calls up quickly and then transfer you to the appropriate queue (or cut you off !).

You can also text them on 07533 051809 include account name/number and what the issue is – replies usually take longer.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos