Menu
Just joined
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have no internet

I have 3 green lights wifi power and 2 green arrows flashing how can I get an engineer out called 3 times and get cut off after an hour  thanks for any help

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have no internet

Firstly, have you checked for “known network faults”?

As well as trying the “check service,” Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum), also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually tells you of more local issues down to postcode level (that may not be listed on the Area Status web page which usually covers >1000’s of customers) - that may give you more info, but even that wont cover problems affecting just a few customers.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Just joined
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have tried service area page keeps cutting out now reached the 6 max attempts I have had same type of problem be for it was the junction box at the end of my road just can not get hold of anyone at virgin to book an appointment

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good Luck with that! 

6 Days I have had service problems since changing to the hub4 all was working fine before and now you cannot reinstall the hub3 ( tried that one  after 2 days of no service and not been able to speak to someone.) It took 6 hours to speak with someone on Wednesday on hold then cut off then called again, waited another hour then cut off and repeat. Didn't get through on Tuesday or Monday.  Finally  6 hours later I got to speak with someone, 6 HOURS but as I need to be able to connect to work as I need to work to get paid.

2 hours 30 mins of been passed around from department to department as the first 2 people dont do Hub 4 troubleshooting apparently!  

I finally asked to be put through to disconnections rather than hold again, and only  then was I offered an engineer to come out ASAP. Originally they offered me Monday the 16th, but then was texted yesterday to say Good News they could come today instead just reply YES to their text message. I was then texted back a time slot  and guess what...... THEY haven't turned up.  Thank God I've got nowhere to go, thank god for Freeview 

Im now on hold pouring a Gin at 3.45pm because I'm in for a long night with a communications company that you cannot communicate with! the irony!!

I have had to Hotspot from EE for 2 days to run a training session online. 

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Stop spamming other threads please!! ^

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Garylundie

Welcome to our Community and thanks for your first post - I was sorry to understand that you've been having some broadband issues. After locating your account I can see that you have since been in touch and have had a technician visit. 

I do hope all is looking better since the visit and the changes that we're made? 

If you still need more help, please do let us know. All seems to be looking ok from this end; no area issues listed and no errors showing. Signal levels seem to be spot on for your package and equipment. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos