Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I can't get Virgin and booked my order on 30 Jul

Hi, 

In short, I booked my package on 30 Jul and was meant to get installed on 29 Aug. This got canceled 2 days before and changed to 12 Sep. This got canceled the day before and changed to Oct. Again this date has come and gone and still nothing. Every time of the past 30 times I have rung Virgin all I get is a pile of bull and people saying I'm sorry. Nobody cares and they didn't even get permission to dig up the road where I am to fix the services. This is a joke, not very good for a Media Company!! Can somebody give some direction and guidance as the pre-install teams just pass the book to somebody else within the same department and NOBODY is taking responsibility nor giving us clear direction? If they can't do it, just say we failed you and yes you could have Fibre back in Jul with another company (BT). Please Help   

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can't get Virgin and booked my order on 30 Jul

Wayleaves and permissions to dig the road come from the local authorities and cost money.

If they don’t have permission then they can’t dig. Likewise if it’s not financially viable (cost of work vs income from single customer) then they won’t dig. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can't get Virgin and booked my order on 30 Jul

I think in their own way they are telling you to go elsewhere.

You must have the patience of a saint waiting this long.

Go to a company that gets good >> write ups << and forget this episode of your life.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos