cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am only getting 9mbs to 16mbs download on my WiFi

Mado1967
Tuning in

I am only getting 9mbs to 16mbs download on my WiFi 

I have done a speed check with the connect app and it says I need a wifi pod but I can't find how to order one 

4 REPLIES 4

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Mado1967 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your WiFi speeds. We can understand the inconvenience caused and we want to best help. Have you tried ordering a WiFi pod as seen here?  https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband/intelligent-wifi

If so, what happens?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Mado1967
Tuning in

Nothing it just ask for me to sign in

I have volt so I should have WiFi max but I don't think it's been actived on my account and I don't know what option to choose when I phone up 

In that case, I have sent you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Mado1967,

Thanks for chatting with me in our private messages 🤗

I am glad we managed to get your first WIFI Pod ordered which will be with you in the next few days. 

Once you've received it, please follow the guides here to make sure you set it up correctly in it's "happy place" 😁 Set Up WIFI Pod. You can either use the Connect App or follow the steps within that link. 

Give it up to 5 days to settle into your home's network, then please come and update us on how it's performing - If you feel you need a second one, we can get it sorted after those initial 5 days.

Anything else, just give us a shout!

Thanks,

Megan_L