cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hun 5 green flashing light

gillhoose
On our wavelength

I had the hub 5 installed yesterday. This morning at just before midday it turned off and back on and has had a green flashing light since then. It’s now 8:29pm. I’ve turned it off and on Ive done a pin reset and it is still flashing. That is 8 hours 30 minutes of flashing green light. The wifi won’t connect and I now have zero internet access. I have two kids at uni who can’t do their work due to this. 1 day I’ve had this hub and already it’s not working. Why does everything that virgin produce never work. I have had no internet access for nearly 9 hours. What is going on here. 

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @gillhoose 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing this issue with your Hub, can I ask how things are looking since you last post? Are you back online now? 

BoBsKi1
Tuning in

We had the Hub 5 installed on Wednesday and it was working fine until this morning when we had a flashing red light,so did a reset and now it's got a flashing green light constantly!! So I've done all the resets you can think of with different cables connected/not connected and still flashing green?!! So we have to wait until Monday for an engineer now which means no internet for the whole 3 days?? At least I best you by 2 days before my hub have up on life!!

Hi @BoBsKi1,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am so sorry to hear of the problems you're facing with your Hub 5. Please let us know how the visit goes today.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!