Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Huh 3.0 Access Denied

WiFi stopped working. Every device connects but no internet to it. It prompts me to go to 192.168.0.1 which I have done many times.

All cables are connected right. I have reset the the hub multiple times. I have changed it to modem mode and then back again. I have restarted the hub. There are no issues with my area or service status.

The network status shows:

Acquired Downstream Channel (Hz) 242750000 ranging

Ranged upstream channel (Hz) update in progress undefined

Provisioning store offline

Also a note in network log it dates to 01/01/1970.

Any ideas what I can do?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Huh 3.0 Access Denied

You can try a 60 second pinhole reset 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

We tried the reset twice and no luck 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Did you somehow fix this?

getting the same exact problem after a reset.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @annabelshattock

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - I was sorry to understand that you're having some issues with your broadband and connecting to the Hub last week. Are you still having these issues? 

I have located your account from here and can see it's been around a week since you last rebooted. We have no known area issues showing and no errors listed on your services. All your signal levels are within the parameters we would expect and we can see various devices currently connected to the WiFi. 

If you're still having issues, please do perform another 60 second PIN Hole before popping back and we'll take a closer look for you. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Morning @Curtis1234

I can see you have your own thread for your issue to which one of our VIP's has responded - if you need any more help, please do pop us a reply over there to avoid duplication and confusion. 

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/Router-Internet-Problems-packet-loss-etc/m-...

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos