Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hub4

We are having problems connecting our new Hub4.

The new box came a few days ago but we hadnt done anything with it until today when the Wifi went off this morning. So we thought this was a sign to swap to the new hub.

We've followed instructions as far as we can. It asks for us to plug in the phone line however our set up is the phone is 10ft away from the  hub. The phone and broadband are still working but we cant get the wifi on.

We are waiting for a flashing light but no lights have lit up and the only light is on the power pack.

• Any ideas how we can get it sorted?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub4

Have you activated the Hub ?

All new installs / replacement electronic equipment need to be activated.

You can try the Activation number -  0800 953 9500 

Best time to phone is 08:00

Or

You can wait on here for one of the VM Staff to pick up the thread but this may take a few days.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The Hub4 only has the one light ring. There are no other lights on it. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the number rang to activate. Now 2.5hrs later and still no activity.

Will try to call in morning 

0 Kudos