cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub4 settings and dropping out

chrissbragg
Tuning in

Settings on hub 4 changing and WiFi dropping out starts playing then stops reset hub no change changes part of the router settings with out any notice

7 REPLIES 7

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi chrissbragg,

Thank you for your post.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing some connection intermittency and your hub settings have been changing on their own.

I've had a look on this end and there doesn't appear to be any reason why this could be happening. All of your signal levels look normal.

What settings specifically are changing? Has the hub been turned off for any long periods of time?

Thanks

Beth

Good morning it's all the router settings all go back to default plus the web access to the router keeps going back to language then password you change change it then less than a day it defaults again 

Thank you for the response @chrissbragg.

I have had a look back end and I can see you recently spoke to our team regarding this issue. Was the issue fully resolved with our team? Do you need any further help?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

No the issue was not resolved they sent me a WiFi pod but that is only an extender and does not resolve the router I spoke again last night and they have escalated it to technical department so waiting for a response it's just frustrating when the help desk think it's a black spot issue when it's clearly a router issue 

I have worked out it's the 5g signal which is the problem if I separated the 2g and 5g it all works fine but after a while the router then merges the 2g and 5g back together again then the WiFi drops out and the smart device loose the internet.

How can we resolve this or can I get a new router please.

Good Morning @chrissbragg, and I'm sorry to hear of the issues with the Hub 4.

Can you possible tell me if these issues are on going?

Have you possibly performed another reset on the hub and then attempted to split the bands again to see if this will leave both bands separate?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

The issue has now been resolved thank you we got one off your engineers who diagnosed the problem and sorted out the wiring which was one off the issues and replaced the router ever since no issues.

Many thanks for responding 

Christopher Bragg