Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hub4 connectivity

Still trying to get WiFi to reach upstairs in my home and nothing is happening, how do you order boosters? Also is there anyway of getting hold of a UK representative as my Yorkshire twang is hindering the communications with the out sourced call centre

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub4 connectivity

Just be aware that new boosters are now currently only supplied free if you have the Hub4. if so they are worth trying. If not, they will charge £3/month rental and they aren't good value at that. The maths says that you would be far better putting those monies towards sourcing your own better wireless equipment (which is yours forever) with the Hub in modem mode to solve your wifi issues.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub4 connectivity

Have you checked one of your other (many) posts where it's been said you need an engineer visit?

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/Need-help-with-Hub4/m-p/4509766/highlight/t...

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos