cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub3 solid red light

aircav78
Joining in

Hi all,

I have a solid red light on my hub. It's not overheating but I believe this is a fault with overheating.

I think I need a new hub or a technician to come out. How do I go about arranging this. 

Any help is much appreciated. 

Regards

Lee

5 REPLIES 5

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey aircav78, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community, I am so sorry to hear about this.

I am going to send you a PM but please can you try these steps for me;

• Turn the power switch off on the back of the Hub.

• Ensure the Hub is upright, in a well-ventilated location, and, if at all possible, out of direct sunlight.

• Then use the power switch to turn the unit back on. The Hub should now operate normally.
 Please look out for my PM. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi, we have the same issue. Internet went down sometime overnight. Have a solid red line on the Hub 3.0. Unplugged everything, left to cool down (although not particularly hot to start with), plugged everything back in and still showing red light. Phone line is still working but broadband is not. Also can’t connect to it via IP address either.  Please can you arrange an engineer to come out?

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Glad we have managed to get this resolved for you 🙂 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi @JustLikeKat

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with your Hub 3 displaying a constant red light. If you haven't done so already then please ensure you've followed each of these steps in the order listed.

• Turn the power switch off on the back of the Hub.

• Ensure the Hub is upright, in a well-ventilated location, and, if at all possible, out of direct sunlight.

• Then use the power switch to turn the unit back on. The Hub should now operate normally.

If you've followed the above and the issue remains then please respond to the private message that I'll be sending to you shortly and we can proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Thanks for coming back to us JustLikeKat, what colour light is currently showing on your router and how is your connection running at the moment?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L