Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 21 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub3 keeps rebooting every evening

Yes all on wifi apart from the youview box. Wednesday night was when we noticed it last, so we checked the lights on the hub and they were all green

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 22 of 24
Flag for a moderator

With nothing major showing on the BQM it will be as well leaving that for another 24 hours to see what comes up.

Keep an eye on the lights on the Hub and when things change see how your wifi and ethernet connections are.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson

Ex UK Armed Forces
Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 23 of 24
Flag for a moderator

So after monitoring the wifi over the last 2 week there was a big improvement.

The router rebooted every couple of days at 8am and 2am. 

Last night i got round adding my ipod and work tablet to the replacement router and that night it started doing what I was complaining about otiginally. rebooting over and over 7 times in total in the the space of of a couple of hours.

Everything seems sorted till i put the tablet on the my wifi network last night. Not sure if it coincidence

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 24 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Your Hub isn't showing any restarts.

Remove all devices from the system (switch off) then connect the tablet, do a bit of surfing for half an hour and if there are any problems report them back with time of day, and we can see if they match any spikes on the BQM.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson

Ex UK Armed Forces
Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.
0 Kudos