Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hub3 issues connecting

Hi,

My superhub 3 restarted itself about 3 hours ago now and since then has been alternating between these two combinations of lights on the display

Solid green base light + flashing green internet light .

flashing green base light only.

I have tried to reset it with the button on the back a couple of times it just keeps going into this state.

Does anyone know any way to get it to connect again? I've checked all connections they're all visibly fine and tight 

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub3 issues connecting

Have you checked the 'Check Service Status' at the top of the page ?

If nothing is showing try phoning 0800 561 0061, this will tell you of more local issues that may be affecting your district. Be aware that it isn't a manned line.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Both of those say that there is no issues affecting area currently.
0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Try a reboot using this method ...

Switch the Hub off using the small switch on the rear of the Hub next to the power cord and pull the PSU plug from the wall socket.

Give it a good 5 minutes put the plug back in and switch the Hub back on.

Allow the Hub a few minutes to fully restart then try your connection again.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I had already turned it off for a while earlier between reboots sorry for not mentioning that part. I had it completely disconnected from power source earlier for about 25 mins came back turned it on and it's still the same
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Stephen491 

Thanks for your post. Apologies for the delay in response and to hear you've been having these issues with your connection. How has it been since? 

Let us know and we'll do our best to help. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos