Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Hub3 WiFi not working, green light flashing

Hi,

I have a Virgin Hub3 where both the WiFi symbol is lit up as green and the horizontal light is also flashing green at the bottom. On virgins website this appears to mean the the hub is on but there is no actual WiFi connection. 

I followed steps posted on here to disable the WPS and reboot. This didn’t work, I have reset the hub several times and the problem persists.

does anyone have any other solutions to this problem? It would be greatly appreciated! 

thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub3 WiFi not working, green light flashing

Is it a brand new Hub you just got from VM?

If not, have you checked for “known network faults”?

As well as trying the “check service,” Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum), also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually tells you of more local issues down to postcode level (that may not be listed on the Area Status web page which usually covers >1000’s of customers) - that may give you more info, but even that wont cover problems affecting just a few customers.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos