Menu
Dan_Hub
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hub3.0 Ethernet Ports Not Working

Hi - The ethernet ports on the rear of the hub are not working - they have been for nearly 3 years however and seem to have just stopped about 2 weeks ago. The wireless is fine. Any hard wired item won't work when connected with the ethernet cable to the hub. I have tried about 8 cables from work plus our own collection of cables. Those cables have been put between the hub and my laptop, between the hub and another router, between the hub and our TPLink AV600 extenders, between the hub and my xbox, between the hub and my ps4 - all fail to get working. The green lights flash on the rear of the hub. We have also reset the hub3.0 to factory settings. Still the same. It does look like this problem has occurred for other Hub3.0 users. Can any one assist please.  

0 Kudos
legacy1
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub3.0 Ethernet Ports Not Working

You need a new hub
---------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Dan_Hub
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Agreed - what is the quickest way of getting one? Via the phone to CS? Cheers

0 Kudos
legacy1
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

sure phone in say you don't use wifi and they say to do a reset so have a paper clip ready. 

---------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi @Dan_Hub

Thanks for posting. My apologies for the router issue. I can see that since posting you've spoke to the team who have booked a technician in, they'll try to fix the hub for you but if not will replace it.

You can track the tech visit here

Let us know how the visit goes

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos