Menu
BoylanMark2021
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hub upgrade

Hi there,

After experiencing some network issues, we ordered a free hub upgrade on Friday January 22 2021 to be delivered to our home but haven't yet received a confirmation e-mail or tracking info. Our account is in my wife's name, Deirdre McMahon. I was wondering if you could let me know when it's likely the hub will be delivered. I understand due to current circumstances it might take longer than usual but just wanted to make sure the order has been registered.

Thanks, Mark.

0 Kudos
-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub upgrade

at a tangent [so to speak] what network issues and why is it though changing the hub will help - it may but if the new hub was offered when you rung in its likely the agent took the easy option - change the hub and hope and get rid of the caller

if thats the case nothing will change when you put the new hub on line

so whilst you wait you could look for help with the problem - a description of said problem and some info on the input

log into hub3 - 192.168.0.1 [or 192.168.100.1 if in modem mode] - DON'T SIGN IN, click - click router status [centre of screen] - and post the downstream and upstream figures - to see those press on the grey buttons/boxes labelled - upstream - downstream

if its an earlier hub button is top right

Tony
0 Kudos
BoylanMark2021
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Confirmation just received that hub is on the way, thanks.

0 Kudos
BoylanMark2021
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I didn't talk to an agent, just went through the website. Tightened up the cable connected to the router and it seems to have helped. Thanks for the reply.

0 Kudos