Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hub reset not working

When I reset or reboot my hub the orange light goes off and straight back on again. No flashing lights etc...it’s like it’s not doing anything. And still doesn’t work afterwards!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub reset not working

Which of these is it - https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-no-wifi-connection-hub3

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I've escalated your post for the forum staff to pick up.  If you've got an orange light, a non working hub and a reset isn't sorting it out it needs replacing.  You could try phoning it in, but it appears VM have given up any attempt to offer phone or chat support, so I'd recommend waiting for the forum staff to respond.  They can get a replacement hub sent you, and the end-to-end process won't be any slower than if you phoned.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for this, hearing from a forum person will be great. Unfortunately this is a brand new hub - sent out a few days ago. Old hub had been not working for weeks. Is my house just breaking routers?!

Took weeks to get action from virgin - think I need an engineer 🤞🤞

0 Kudos