cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub lights

FN
Joining in

The white line at bottom of hub that should be white is bright red? Is this ok? 

5 REPLIES 5

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are yiou still connected ?  See this

Screenshot 2023-11-30 at 15.47.57.png

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thanks for the info. Ours is a 3hub. Having read a few posts regarding this same issue I think we need to try a pin reset.? 

Good morning @FN 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

The red light could simply be a failing LED. 

Please can you do the below and report back;

• Turn the power switch off on the back of the Hub.
  • Ensure the Hub is upright, in a well-ventilated location and out of direct sunlight, if possible. 
  • Switch the hub back on at the power. The Hub should now operate normally.
  • Finally do the PIN reset to see if it fixes.

Let me know if that fixes the red light.

Best wishes

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

• Hello Forum Team, 
  • Thank you for your reply. 
    We have tried doing all the things you said and the light is still red. Anymore suggestions? My main concern is is it safe? 
    Thanks 

Thanks for the update @FN, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina