cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub WiFi appearing and disappearing

alexr998
On our wavelength

Evening,

This has happened a few times lately, I'll notice my phone isn't on WiFi, my home network won't be there, wait a little bit and it'll appear my phone will connect and it'll disappear again until eventually it stays on.

Also, the WiFi signal is and always has been terrible.. I've tried to get help on this before but just got fobbed off saying it must be where it's placed, it's in the same place previous routers were placed and they had no issues at all. I've lived with it until now but a few things have changed meaning I rely on the WiFi signal more.

I'm not paying for boosters when the hub should be capable of giving a WiFi signal more than 10ft away from Itself, just checking if anything can be done before I cancel.

Thanks Alex 

20 REPLIES 20

Uhm I'm not after a guarantee or a promise. it's not fit for purpose if it can't send a WiFi signal out more than 10ft. you told me virgin weren't liable for the hub which isn't right. they have to provide equipment fit for purpose.

Anyway.. finally got through on chat and they've said it isn't right so I'm getting the hub 4 I'm happy to try.