cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub Password Issues

Charlie9325
On our wavelength

Having the same problem Hub3

Technician called this morning and sorted wifi problems.

I am now getting incorrect password when trying to reconnect other devices. Persistent attempts eventually get connected but I can't connect to the Hub no matter how many times I try

Have been holding the pin to reset for more than a minute as suggested.

Do I have to call 150 as can't find a way of contacting with this problem

5 REPLIES 5

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Charlie9325 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community, please do make your own thread in the future 🙂 we've moved it this time.

Sorry to hear you have an issue with the other devices. Can you go on to said devices and then click 'forget network' this should then fix it.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Apologies for not starting new thread. Access is available on my other devices.

Unfortunately when trying to access Hub after verifying that language is English when I enter the designated password provided by VM for this Hub I am getting the message that the password that I entered is incorrect'

I am unable to access the Hub 

Thank you for that information. Have you previously accessed the hub? Could the password have been changed?

^Martin

My BAD. I was using my WiFi password not the numbered code on the base of the Hub.

Now have access to the Hub. All is good as they say

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Charlie9325,

Thanks for coming back to us about this issue. Glad to hear that this has been resolved for you.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. We're here to assist. 😊 

Thanks! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs