cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5 time period control?

HitchinUser
Joining in

Just received a Hub 5 and setup was easy. However when logged into admin I can't see any options to control on/off periods on specific devices. There was a feature on the previous hub where you could set on/off periods for a device (though it didn't actually work, it turned the whole WiFi off rather than the selected device). I thought maybe this would have been debugged by now and be made available. Instead there seems to be no such control at all now. Am I missing something? I want to ensure that my son is not accessing the Internet on his PC outside defined hours.

3 REPLIES 3

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Probably they dropped that facility as it was too difficult to fix!

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

legacy1
Alessandro Volta
You signed up for internet access VM dose not have to do more then that. Its like electricity that powers your sons PC so why don't you expect to control the electricity in your home?
---------------------------------------------------------------

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi HitchinUser,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community
Whilst we do have a helpful link here, however at the moment the website currently does not have a step-by-step guide for Hub 5.

Would you be able to check whether you have the options to create a MAC filter ruling?

Thanks,

Kain