cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5 flashing green light continuously

SandyH
Tuning in

I have had a new Hub 5 fitted for just 2 weeks now.  The l white light started flashing a few days ago, and today the wifi dropped as the light started flashing green.  Aware that this could be a software update, I left it for a few hours. It continued to flash.  Checked all connections.  Switched on and off.  Did a reset.  Still green flashing light.  Help!  BTW - I am very old and not technical at all so won’t be able to do much more.

3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, SandyH.
Thank you for posting on our help forums and welcome back to the community.

We're sorry to hear of the issues with your broadband connection and the hub recently, we'd love to assist with this.

Upon our checks there seems to be an outage present in our local network which is causing instabilities, this explains the green flashing light on your hub.

Our latest updates on this state that our engineers are currently working on a fix and we're expecting the issue to be resolved later this evening, however the estimated time we provide may be subject to change (depending on how the work goes).

We'd therefore advise to view our live updates sent from our staff there to our service status page here where you can also register for SMS updates so you we can confirm once the fault has resolved.

Please, rest assured we'll work our best to have the services restored as soon as we possibly can and our apologies for any inconvenience this is causing.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks - the website was saying there were no issues, but the 0800 number said there was a fault in the area.  Eventually came back on around 4:30pm.

That's great to hear and thank you for letting us know @SandyH 

Please do pop back to the forums in the future if there are any issues and we will do all we can to help.