cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5 connectivity issue

Firuz150
Joining in

Hi everyone, 

My virgin media speed is 136. Recently I was sent a HuB 5. Replaced the fine working hub 3. Which I was using with my Deco mesh. 
now I don’t have internet. It comes and goes. I spent hours on the phone and no one seems to know the issue. I did almost everything. 
I tried it with and without my own router( tp link mesh). Not working. Any advice is welcome. I tried to reactive the old HUB3. The answer for that is no. 

5 REPLIES 5

legacy1
Alessandro Volta
Would seem the hub is bad
---------------------------------------------------------------

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
TBC - ignoring the TP-Link for the time being,, does the the old Hub3 or the new Hub5 connect ok to the internet when connected to the VM coax?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

The old hub 3 was working perfectly alright. Since replacing it with hub5. The connection keeps dropping. I can’t have connection for solid 5 minute. 

And all the connections are good. No issue there. 

Hi Firuz150 👋

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing some problems with your new Hub 5. I've taken a look on our side, and can see you've spoken with our team, who have been able to assist with this issue.

How are things looking since contacting us?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ