Received a Hub 5.
- Connecting via ethernet adapter manually configured to 192.168.0.5.
- Has not been connected to VM Coax as to avoid disruption to existing service.
- Initial device setup completes fine (language select, password reset, wireless settings)
- Interface works fine. All settings configurable/usable/toggle'able.
- Device bricks after changing to Modem Mode.
After clicking Apply, the device fails to reset (light stays flashing red), seemingly fails to reconfigure itself to be reachable via 192.168.100.1, as after updating local ethernet to be 192.168.100.5 - no ping and no HTTP interface available.
Device remains ping'able via 192.168.0.1 - although interface is now unreachable. Rebooting the device brings it back up with only ping to 192.168.0.1. No interface. Nothing on 192.168.100.1.
Factory Reset restores successfully, and device is then reachable again via 192.168.0.1.
Have tried 6-7 times, using different ethernet ports, disabling wireless first, then switching. No change in end result.
Anyone had same/similar issue?