cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5 and connect

juststeve
Up to speed

Hi, I’ve just received a brand new hub 5 today, it’s connected to the internet but the connect app doesn’t find the hub, I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app two or three times but still does not connect! I’ve not done a factory reset because the hub5 is straight from the factory!

4 REPLIES 4

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey juststeve,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your hub 5 and the connect app at the moment, has anything changed since your last post, have you been able to connect the two up since then?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Yes, I have managed to get them connected now, thanks. 

Mills82
On our wavelength

Mine won’t connect. I’ve deleted the app, reinstalled it. Reset the hub. Nothing works though. WhatsApp support can’t help, they just say try again in 24 hours. 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Mills82 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome back to the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing similar issues when attempting to use the VM Connect App with your Hub 5. I've taken a look on our side, and can see you have spoken to our team since posting, who have been able to assist with this.

Can you please confirm whether you're now able to connect? If you're still having issues, can you please confirm your device, the operating system and also the Connect App version you're using?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ