cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5 - When will existing Gig1 customers be able to upgrade?

DAHneo
On our wavelength

***Responses from VM Staff only please***

I have asked this question a number of times over the last 12 months on here and directly to VM Customer Services via the truly appalling Chat service (which I waited over 10 hours on today to discuss a contract issue!!!) The last update I received was that new customers were being prioritised for the Hub 5 but existing Gig1 customers would receive an email in the future to invite us to upgrade.

i would simply like to know what the current position is from a member of the VM Team please.  If there position is unchanged I will go away again and come back and ask again in another 6 months.

It frustrates me that the “brand new customers only” approach which was so prevalent in the past is seemingly being applied here. 

Apologies in advance to my fellow forum members. I am only interested in the official line on this from VM for my own specific reasons rather than entering into pros and cons exchanges about the benefits of the Hub 5 over the Hub 4, or otherwise.

Thanks All.  

2 REPLIES 2

carl_pearce
Community elder

As an existing customer on Gig1 I ordered a HUB 5, to replace a HUB 4, in Nov 22 via WhatsApp, with no issues.

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey DAHneo, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear this

I have checked the account and I can see you've spoke to the team about this, did they manage to help you at all? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?