cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5 Stuck Green Flashing

TroyMcCarthy
Joining in

Hi All.

Internet had stopped working so I reset the router, it then went into firmware update mode which usually no problem a few minutes. After 40 minuets I try the reset button for 30 seconds. Come back wait another 30mins. Try holding for 1 minute, still nothing. I've attempted unplugging, checking commotion between the split and the hub and I'm out of ideas.

Asking urgently for help as I'm currently in work(from home) which requires me to be online, running diagnostics said I need a technician and I've got that booked but that's on Tuesday so 3 days of being unable to work. Please help.

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you checked for any “known network faults - Try in 2 places

1) Try the “check service,”Area status webpage (https://www.virginmedia.com/help/service-status)

2) Then also Try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to street cab/ postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi TroyMcCarthy,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Many apologies for the service issues that you're experiencing, just from checking our service there doesn't seem to be an area fault.

Also I can see that there has been a cancelled appointment, is the service working for you now?

Let us know,

Kain