cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5 LG-RDK_6.9.35-2302.6 Software Update

spikey673
Superfast

I noticed today 5/10/23 that my Hub 5 has received a software update… it makes the UI faster and adds the ability to adjust the LED light.

More importantly it seems to fix the DHCP problems I’ve been experiencing since having the Hub 5 and I’m now able to set the hub up as I’d like, without randomly disconnecting WiFi devices 👏🏻😁.

Well done Virgin, it’s taken a while but well done!

IF i have helped you, please give me kudos / mark me as helpful, thanks
3 REPLIES 3

spikey673
Superfast

I should add, I’ve also spotted it adds additional information on the “router status” pages before you login.

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes, had the update a couple of days ago.  I'm a modem mode user, so didn't notice many differences.  I very rarely go into the admin console, to be honest. Only noticed as I'd been messing around with 4G failover testing.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

@Adduxi wrote:

Yes, had the update a couple of days ago.  I'm a modem mode user, so didn't notice many differences.  I very rarely go into the admin console, to be honest. Only noticed as I'd been messing around with 4G failover testing.

I only noticed because I check the logs about once a week, I can finally not worry about my kids complaining there’s no WiFi in the mornings, or worry about Ring cams dropping whilst away from home.