Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hub 4 wifi

Having had the hub 4 for over a month now it has nothing but problems on the wifi.

i spoke to fault team two weeks ago he said there was problems : reboot and a signal.

finally had enough again so rang up spoke to another agent.

Ended up renaming my 2g and 5g so they are separate OMG by night i had to re-enter the password 15 times over 90 minutes as i kept dropping out.Now done a factory reset still have problems rang up the auto rebooted again still problems.

I can't get through on the phone so i am now using this post as evidence of termination of my contract as my 14 day cooling off period finishes tonight.

STAY AWAY from the HUB 4

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 4 wifi

You cannot give notice for your contract here 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You could fix your issue with a simple new wireless router with 1Gb ports and put the hub in modem mode.

---------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

He/she shouldnt have to lets be honest, maybe virgin should get a hub that actually works as they proclaim it to?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@iamneallyons wrote:
He/she shouldnt have to lets be honest, maybe virgin should get a hub that actually works as they proclaim it to?

They do. They advertise theoretical wired speeds and the speed delivered to the hub. Not WiFi. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ezeetiger, I am sorry to hear about the issues which you have had with the broadband connection and that you want to cancel. We cannot take cancellation here and this can be done in the post, the text team or by calling 0345 454 1111. 

The WiFi is a value added service and we advertise speeds to the hub, can you download the connect app and run some tests as a booster may be needed 

Chris 

0 Kudos