Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hub 4 wifi connection issue's

Ever since I have received the hub 4 its dropping out of  wifi connection  it says  connected no Internet and within the last few days has gotten worse as I have been resetting the router upto  ten times in one day it comes back on but sometimes doesn't last one hour  before turning it off again

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 4 wifi connection issue's

Do wired connections also drop?

Try a 60 second pinhole reset.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes as the time box is lan cable connected and it displays  the two white arrows when it's down

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Was it a self-install or an engineer?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rob53, 

thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into with your broadband, I am sorry if its been causing you some frustration. 
Usually what we would ask you to do is just follow these links in order to try and resolve it before we have a look- 
Speed Test
Intermittent Issues

Can't Connect
We may also ask you for a bit more information so we can understand your specific issue like have you checked your speed using our Speed test site here. We also sometimes ask customers to use a BMQ graph to gain more of an insight into your HUB's performance. We also may need to you reboot your HUB so that the data on the HUB's logs can reset, this helps the performance and also helps us identify any issues on our side. 

Can I also ask what devices are experiencing slow speeds the most, WIFI or wired?

Also, when the internet drops out, do any lights appear on the HUB that might indicate an issue?

I have also had a look at your services on my side and can see no issues or faults on our side which is good 🙂

Please let me know how you get on with all of this information!

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos